Downdraft Tables & Booths for Aluminum Dust Collection
Aluminum dust must be treated with care and respect. Aluminum particles - when in dust, powder, or flake forms from operations such as grinding, finishing, polishing, etc. - may be suspended as a dust cloud in air and consequently may ignite and cause serious damage. If the dust cloud is unconfined the effect is simply one of flash fire. If, however, the ignited dust cloud is at least partially confined, the heat of combustion may result in an explosion. Aluminum dust must never be mixed with steel or other ferrous dusts or with other potentially explosive or flammable dusts. Meets NFPA 484 (2006) when properly used and maintained.
The DualDraw aluminum dust collection downdraft tables and downdraft booths have been designed to safely capture potentially explosive aluminum dust in a cost-effective and easy-to-maintain manner. Each downdraft unit incorporates the patented DualDraw airflow design of the perforated surface and signature vented back with a filter system specifically designed for safely capturing aluminum dust. Click here for information on wet downdraft tables for aluminum dust capture.
Flat top downdraft tables for aluminum dust capture are also available as standard items.
- meets NFPA 484 (2012) when properly used and maintained
- reducing the risk of exposure to harmful substances
- draws polluted air away from breathing zones
- patented vented back increases pollutant capture area
- accommodates various sized equipment
- increases employee and operator safety and comfort levels
- operates at a comfortable noise level
- helps meet or exceed OSHA and EPA standards
- equipped with high efficiency filters for effective air filtration
- optional caster wheels available for easy movement
- tables are available in various standard sizes; custom sizes are available
- flat top down draft table configurations available
- competitively priced; outstanding value
- helps meet OSHA Standard 1910.1000 (air contaminants)
- fastidious housekeeping is required
ALUMINUM DUST CAPTURE -
"DUALDRAW' STYLE DOWNDRAFT TABLE SIZES
(D x W)
(D x W x H)
|PT2032-AL||20" x 32"||2000||200 lbs.||20" x 32" x 24"|
|BG3036-AL||30" x 36"||1200||500 lbs.||49" x 36" x 54"|
|BG3048-AL||30" x 48"||2000||500 - 750 lbs.||49" x 48" x 54"|
|BG3060-AL||30" x 60"||2500||1000 lbs.||49" x 60" x 54"|
|BG3072-AL||30" x 72"||2500||1000 lbs.||49" x 72" x 54"|
|BG3096-AL||30" x 96"||4000||1000 lbs.||49" x 96" x 54"|
Depth = 30", 35", 40", 45" 50"
Work surface height = 34"
Width = 36", 48" 60", 72", 96"
Height = 54"
|2000 - 5000 CFM (nominal) blowers||Rubber table mats for non-scratch working surface|
|14 and 16 gauge uni-body construction||Removeable dust pan in main body of unit for easy clean-out|
|Direct drive blower motor|
|Non-sparking fan||Caster wheel system for easy movement|
|Large work surface for a range of applications|
|Completely self-contained; no outside ducting necessary|
|Helps meet OSHA requirement 1910:1000 for industrial air quality (air contaminants)|
|Custom is standard|